cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LockonCC
Active Contributor

Cached Credentials no longer work?

Slower and slower computer connections... then broken screen blanking, broken multi-monitor support and now broken credentials caching?  At first I thought it was my PC but now I am not able to used saved credentials on both computers I use on a regular basis - "Login failed. (1327)  Enter the Windows user name and password you use when physically sitting at the remote computer."

I'm getting so sick of LogMeIn... wish I had more time to explore other options... maybe it's time to just move on to ST.

8 REPLIES 8
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Cached Credentials no longer work?

Hello @LockonCC

I am sorry for the recent connection trouble.

If this just started happening, are you able to confirm the operating system versions and endpoint LMI software build installed?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
N_Idaho
Active Contributor

I have the same issue with only this PC out of 250 I have on my acct.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @N_Idaho, welcome to the community.

Can you provide any more details? Could someone else have updated the credentials on the PC? 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
N_Idaho
Active Contributor

Lol.  No dude.  I've had LMI issues with this one certain PC from the start.  The check box is there for "remember the creds" but when I login the next time it's forgotten them.  Even if I close out the session and re-open it, it has forgotten them already.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Okay, so 1 out of 250 computers is having this issue. Have you worked with our support team already? I can PM you a file to enable full debugging mode on this computer so that there are log files generated that can be reviewed.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
N_Idaho
Active Contributor

I have not reached out to support.  When I have in the past I have found then clueless \ worthless.

GaborO
GoTo Contributor

Hi @N_Idaho,

The problem should be with the certificate of the host. It can be regenerated with this command from an admin command prompt:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\LogMeIn\x64\LogMeIn.exe" cert -createca -createsc

Should the issue still persist, please contact customer support, @GlennD can help you with that.
To investigate the case we need debug level logs of the service (C:\ProgramData\LogMeIn\LogMeIn.log)

N_Idaho
Active Contributor

That fixed it! Thank you very much!