cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
session9336
New Contributor

Re: issue with connecting to sessions using the LogMeInRescue Tech console version 7.5

Hello, is there any word on if the latest version release that has the fix for these issues. 

raahh
New Contributor

Re: issue with connecting to sessions using the LogMeInRescue Tech console version 7.5

Hi, good question. I don't know. I haven't received a reply yet from logmein

on the status of this request. Still waiting...

raahh
New Contributor

@AshC  Hi Ash,

any update on this issue? I'm waiting to hear back from logmein on this. It's affecting our work flow.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@session9336 @raahh  Version 7.5 should be available for download.  For more info, please see the FAQs about this version here:  https://support.logmeinrescue.com/rescue/help/rescue-75-faq 

Let us know should you experience any problems. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
raahh
New Contributor

Hi @AshC 

thanks for the reply and follow up. I have already installed version 7.5 (a few weeks ago) that's when the issue started I stated in my OP started.

Is there a new version released since then or recently to fix the issue I mentioned in my original post?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@raahh  If your connection issue persists, we'll want to document the environment with local logs from the affected machine:  https://support.logmeinrescue.com/rescue/help/how-do-i-contact-rescue-customer-support 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!