Forum Discussion

mkeaton
Frequent Contributor
10 months ago

How do I contact GoTo Connect Support?

Why doesn't GoTo support use its own phone system features? Would save us, the customer,  lots of sitting on hold time.

Also turn down  the hold music.

mkeaton
      Frequent Contributor

This isn't the same thing  I was referencing. To clarify,  I'm specifically saying if  we CALL IN  we just sit on hold, there is no prompt to be called back. Its interesting to me that this specific feature isn't turned on and being utilized.

I have never gone to the support site to initiate a call like you were showing. This is great! Just not what I was talking about in this request. Thank you Glenn! I will def try and remember this route to contact support.

SoMol
      You guys might want to check your website because this doesn't work.
      I literally how to find your phone number from Google not from your website
  • Yeah, if you are direct dialing a support number that you saved, you are bypassing the desired call flow and missing out on some of the benefits it provides, like Call Me. There is a Contact Support link on every support article, displayed on the right side for desktops but on mobile it may be at the bottom.

GlennD
      GoTo Manager

Tweaked the topic title to help Googlers find the answer.

mkeaton
        Frequent Contributor

GlennD 

Tried to use your suggestions today and got this error:

Wont let me remove the attachment so I do need to start over, but thought you should know its being weird.