Forum Discussion

RayGan
2 days ago

[Salesforce] Click to Call - Call Log didn't Create Randomly

Hi Everyone,

I am seeking some helps for troubleshooting the issue "The call log didn't create randomly once the call ends in Salesforce". If this not the right place for this topic, please help me move it to the right place.

I am looking for the GoTo Integration support in Salesforce, this is the free managed package. I didn't know what cause the issue, since it happens randomly, not all the user are having the issue, only a few on some of the lead records. The settings in Salesforce for Goto are the same, and we have checked with the IT department for the settings in Goto user account. No more we can do on the configuration part, I need some help for this. I have tried to sent the email to support@logmein.com, that I found on AppExchange where the place downloads this app, but this email is not monitored anymore. 

Welcome to any ideas and tips how I can solve this issue. Thank you!

Raymond

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Hi RayGan

Welcome to the GoTo Community. I've not heard of this issue previously.

Is it the same users consistently not receiving call logs, or sometimes they do and sometimes they don't? If the same users are not receiving call logs keep in mind that Call logs are only created when there is a contact match between GoTo Connect and Salesforce, as outlined in this article

If you are still having issues let me know, we can investigate further. Support is also available here

RayGan

Hi KateG 

Thank you so much for your input. Yes, the same user is not consistently getting the call log record created in Salesforce. The user is a sales rep, the first touch with the contact is calling the number from the lead by "Click to Call" function, the contact record might not in GoTo at that point. I have seen "Not Match Found" or "Multiple Matches Found" in the call history inside the GoTo app in Salesforce. So if it's "Not match found", the call log should not create, then we need the workflow enable the contact synced in GoTo Admin portal based on the article, so this issue can solve, am I understand correctly?

Thanks again,

Raymond

KateG
        GoTo Moderator

@RatGan

Thanks for reviewing the article. Correct, if you see "no match found" then call logs would not appear. Has your admin verified that the sales rep is in the GoTo Connect Contacts as well as Salesforce?