Forum Discussion

luigermat
New Contributor
5 years ago

Have Pro GTM video not recording

I have read a lengthy thread, watched videos, and checked out the support center.

My recording is showing a black screen although most of the audio works fine. (In the beginning is cut off a bit...ideas?) I can get video to record when I am on screen share but it doesnt show all the webcams.

Bottom line: I want to record a gtm with everyone's webcams and NOT have to screenshare.

I appreciate your non-techie ideas and suggestions.

AshC
    5 years ago

luigermat  If you're attempting to record a webcam feed, then this is only available with Cloud Recording currently.  Both the Business and Enterprise subscription levels offer these features. 

• I am only getting audio on my GTM call recordings playback.  How do I get video?

AshC
      Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Charlie,

If you are referencing webcam sharing, then this is only recorded when Organizers use the Cloud Recording functionality.

TommasoRusso-TS
        Active Contributor

I beg your pardon, may be I don't understand English, in https://support.goto.com/meeting I read: "When a meeting is recorded, the presenter's screen, the audio conference, and any shared applications are included." If the final MP4 file would include MY GTM screen when I record, this would be enough for me.  But my mp4 files contain only audio and windows of shared application, when none of my apps are shared the record shows a grey screen with some microphones in black. What do you mean by "webcam sharing"? Images of other partecipants that I see on my screen? Where is it writtten that I cannot record what I see on my screen with a Pro subscription, and that I had to choose Business or Enterprise subscription to obtain such a basic fuctionality?

luigermat
    New Contributor

Wait. Is it that I need to have a higher plan? Pro wont record video?

AshC
      Retired GoTo Contributor

luigermat  If you're attempting to record a webcam feed, then this is only available with Cloud Recording currently.  Both the Business and Enterprise subscription levels offer these features.