Forum Discussion

tanyapereyra
New Contributor
2 months ago

Please have the new survey asking about gotowebinar quality survey removed

Theres a new survey popping up at the end of all my webinar asking about the quality of the service. This is creating alot of confusion with my candidate viewers since they already have to fill out mine as well. This is also reducing the number of my responses since my viewers are unsure which to fill out and also ads alot of time for them having to fill out now 2 lengthy surveys. Please have this survey removed from all my active webinars and any future ones created. I need this removed as soon as possible as its causing delays in my business.

• tanyapereyra as an update, the team will implement changes so that the GTW survey will not display if a customer has enabled a post-session survey. 

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Hi tanyapereyra welcome to the GoTo Community,

Let me see what I can find out. 

• To ensure I understand, are you referring to the pop-up (see below) or something else? 
    • You mentioned the survey is new, have you just started using the new experience? Or are you on the classic version? 

tanyapereyra
      New Contributor

Yes, correct. Thats the survey popping up, how do I get rid of it for all my webinars. Im assuming im using the same, since I havent modified or changed anything to my account.

KateG
        GoTo Moderator

tanyapereyra thanks for getting back to me. I don't see  a way to disable the pop-up, but I'm checking with the team and will get back to you shortly.