cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ddemuth78
Active Contributor

GoTo Connect users extension setting suddenly changed and getting logged out of call queues today

Several call center users are seeing that their extension settings are getting change to some mobile extension thus their desk phones aren't ringing so they aren't answering calls thus they are getting logged off the call queue this morning. Wasn't happening yesterday.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: GoTo Connect users extension setting suddenly changed and getting logged out of call queues toda

@ddemuth78 , @mkeaton  I shared this conversation with the team, and they hear that a feature to "remember previous selected ext" in click to call would be beneficial. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mkeaton
Frequent Contributor

Re: GoTo Connect users extension setting suddenly changed and getting logged out of call queues toda

Might try changing the default phone in the app.goto.com - this has been an ongoing thing for us, might be something to try? Unfortunately each user has to do this to correct what default device the calls are going to.  Maybe support can do something on the back end to keep a default device active? I don't understand why it changes on its own, probably a cookie thing.

mkeaton_0-1718292230045.png

ddemuth78
Active Contributor

Yeah, I had them all adjust that. Maybe triggered by a browser update but agree it would be nice if support could solve this.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@ddemuth78 , @mkeaton  I shared this conversation with the team, and they hear that a feature to "remember previous selected ext" in click to call would be beneficial. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training