cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Can I force them to enter the email to enter the meeting?

I need to capture the emails of the participants when entering a meeting.
3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can I force them to enter the email to enter the meeting?

Hi David,
Although GoToMeeting does not require attendees to give accurate information when joining sessions, GoToWebinar and GoToTraining do include a mandatory registration process for all attendees.

Here's an overview of GoToWebinar that you may want to check out:  https://support.logmeininc.com/supportvideos/gotowebinar/video--quick-tips-and-tricks--gotowebinar-s...

Active Contributor

Meetings

I would like to know if it is possible to force the participants of the meetings, whether or not to add the name, surname and email. As forced camps. On the other hand I would like to know if you can synchronize with a database, so that only those with a specific email participate.

Tags (1)
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Meetings

@TACTICA  GoToMeeting was designed with limited security options, as mentioned in this existing Community thread.  I don't believe there are any plans to for registration with this service because it makes the join flow more difficult for most participants.  If you need a higher level of security, you might consider trying GoToTraining or GoToWebinar, which have options like required registration, and approval systems.