cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Certificate

Hi, 

will there (in the near future) be a possibility to modify and customize the standard certificate?

In our situation this would be interesting! 

Tags (2)
39 REPLIES 39
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Certificate

Hi,

GoToWebinar's Certificates are very new, so there's not much customization to them yet.  Future renditions may offer more options to customize...

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Certificate

tx!!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Certificate example and enhancements?

Hi all,

Can you post an example of the certificate in GoToWebinar? Also, I want to know if the feature has been enhanced since it was launched. I found  I could not use it because I need to only issue it to particpants who stayed throughout the session (at least 95% of the time), not everyone who logged in. When it launched it did not have that feature.  It also has to have a facsimile of a signature of the presenter or host, and at launch it did not.  I've posted an example of what we use now, to illustrate what is required for our partcipants.

personalized certificate sample.png

Fran Simon
Engagement Strategies
http://EngageStrat.com
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Certificate example and enhancements?

Hi Fran,

Thanks for the feedback !

This article will house an updated GoToWebinar Certificate example: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/certificate-of-completion-g2w020019

I don't know yet if there will be a 100% attendance setting available in the future...

Highlighted
New Contributor

Webinar certificates

Is it possible to insert other data in the certificate that automatically releases?
We found that webinar participation certificates do not show the tax code or place and date of birth that may be required in the enrollment data.
A certificate showing only the first and last name without a tax code or place and date of birth does not identify the person, so it is useless.
Have you planned a change to this function?

thank you!

Leonardo

Tags (1)
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Webinar certificates

Hi @leoricci 

I'm not aware of a timeline for this right now, but I am looking into it for you.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you Glenn!

I need an asnwer as soon as possible, because I'll start some webinars in two week and I need valid certificates (with fiscla code).

Highlighted
New Contributor

Dear Glenn,
please answer me as soon as possible about certificates with fiscal code.

We have to arrange dates for some webinars, but we can't do it until we don't have that information.

Otherwise we have to use another platform, for example WebEx, that allow certificate with fiscal code.

Thanks!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@leoricci  I am sorry, we still do not have an ETA on this enhancement request.