cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

continue to receive webinar registrations over a year after webinar took place

Please enable some sort of end date for webinars so that I no longer continue to receive email registrations for a webinar that has already happened. There must be some way to disable that registration URL or close the webinar. I continue to recieve notifications of people that register for a webinar that took place in July 2018. Somehow folks are finding the URLs and trying to register. Please disable URLs for past webinars or add an 'end date' to the webinar that will no longer allow registrations.

5 REPLIES 5
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: continue to receive webinar registrations over a year after webinar took place

Hi there,

If you can edit that webinar in your history, you may either remove the video linked to it (uses the original webinar registration link), or disable the notification to Organizers on the Registration settings themselves.

New Contributor

Re: continue to receive webinar registrations over a year after webinar took place

That doesn't really solve the issue, I'd expect the registration link to expire automatically after the event is finished.

Respected Contributor

I count on the webinar registration link to NOT expire after the end of the webinar.  When people try to register for our webinar after the webinar is over, they get the recording of the webinar.

Your needs are different.  AshC gave some good advice.

I do not see a way to delete a past webinar?  AshC, can you look into this feature request?

LogMeIn Contributor

The need to delete past events is one of our top requests, and I believe work is being done on it soon-- although I'm not sure when this function will be ready yet...

New Contributor

I didn't know about this use case (video access). Then it makes sense to keep it live but still it will be good to e.g. have a message saying something like "the event is over but to access the recording please register...." etc.