I have got a problem over updating hamachi. When I start it , client begin to update but after while small window disapear and client close himself. I tried to reinstal it but it is not possible - an error is shown. couldn´t find hamachi-update file in windows/system32/config/appdata/systemsetting/local/logmein/hamachi update...
but that file is there . I cannpt uninstal it due the same error.
what shall i do pls.
sorrz 4 my english
I found working solution on this forum:
it helped me too , finally I reinstalled it and now it works fine
thanx , bb
In my case, non of above can't solve the problem. So i found another way.
1. I'd just entered the regedit tool (start >> search >> regedit)
2. Made a restore point (file >> export)
3. Entered search (edit >> find >> hamachi)
4. Step by step, score after score searched and delete search scores.
5. Finally after deleting 24 records i could install hamachi again. (actually 1 record was blocked in library NET, u can leave it, it's useless for our process)
Hope that it would be useful.
Milo aka zBeer