Please help me to delete my account

WCS-WAREHOUSE
Visitor

Re: Delete my account

Please help me to delete my account

Emerstta19
Visitor

Re: Delete my account please

@GlennD, If you reading this quick reply: You're not helping us on how to delete our accounts. The Support page has been updated meaning that we cannot deleting our accounts in the future (aka stuck with it).

If you dare to reply with the same exact thing, we all knew you're a robot in disguise. We are all watching @GlennD
LukichaTOP
Visitor

DELETE MY ACCOUNT

i create this account long time ago and i want delete my account i dont use it anymore

test110
Visitor

Re: Delete my account

This does not work ...

Please delete my account!!!

Let users delete their account!!!

rhguswns
Visitor

Account Deletion Request

I want to delete my account but theres no phone number for my country. Please help

Djosbsnsks
New Contributor

Re: Can I delete my account without calling, for god's sake

Hello,
I want to delete my account as well. Please just delete it. I don‘t want to contact the support through a call. Just delete it. Thanks.
Djosbsnsks
New Contributor

Re: Please Delete my Account.

I as well don’t want to share my phone number with the support. It would be really nice if the support or anyone who has the power to, can delete my account. Please just delete it. Thanks.
wercxtf
Visitor

Can you delete my account

Hello, I created an LogMeIn account years ago to use Hamachi but I don't use your services anymore.

Can you delete my account and all of its data ? I don't want to call the support or give my phone number.

(My account is under the same mail address)