cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

NOTE TO PRESIDENT OF LMI

THIS ENTIRE FORUM NEEDS MORE ACTION...

THIS FORUM DOES NOT GET ANY ACTION BECAUSE....

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???

YOU NEED TO ADVERTISE THE FORUM MORE ON THE LMI BASE OF SITES.

I.E. FLASING ICON - WHIRLING BANNER... I DON'T CARE JUST SOMETHING TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THE FORUM. (I HAVE BEEN USING LMI RESCUE FOR 1 MONTH BEFORE I FOUND THAT LITTLE TINY FORUM LINK.)

ALSO HOW ABOUT SOME COMPANY MODERATION AND POSTS FROM THE DEVELOPERS AND PROGRAMMERS.

THE PRESIDENT OF LMI SHOULD BE READING THIS FORUM

THERE ARE LOTS OF THINGS TO IMPROVE AND DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOOOOOOVE THE PRODUCT... BUT IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS SEE MY OTHER POST ABOUT THE CALLING CARD APPLET - IT WAS A SMALL THING THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CAUGHT.

HEY L M I - CALL ME MR LMI PRESIDENT I COULD HELP YOU.

503-756-9038
Hope this helps!

Mr Boston - Boston Enterprise
503-756-9038
http://www.bostonenterprise.com
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New Contributor

RE: NOTE TO PRESIDENT OF LMI

DO YOU REALLY NEED TO USE SUCH A LARGE FONT? 
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

To each his own, I guess.  If I were trying to get someone of authority to contact me, as in his situation, I certainly would have written the message a bit more professional - but I guess he wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

I can only assume that the President of LMI did not contact mrboston to learn how to run his business better !

KGHalbe

****  I am NOT an employee of LMI - and my thoughts (especially in the above comment) are mine and mine alone.  I am only representing myself, and not LMI. 

--

KGHalbe

(DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an employee of LMI, nor do I have any financial concern in LMI. I am strictly a HAPPY USER of LMI products. I am using PC version and XP SP2. Other systems or versions may act different than described above.)
Highlighted
New Contributor

The use of ALL CAPS is interpreted as shouting/yelling when typing online at chats, messengers, email and forums.

Although, he has a point in which I agree; I don't blame the LMI President for the little response from users.

If he's been using LMI for only a month, he probably has no idea that the forums where reset for some reason a while ago and that all of the 'old posts' where lost; they were quite a few. The forums didn't work correctly for a little while and all the posts you see now are about 6 months old, or less.

In comparison, see my post about 2 months ago encouraging Rescue users to participate in the forums.

***** I do not work for LMI or represent LMI either. I've been a user for some time now. IMO, the best thing out there yet *****

Have a great day.

Sound your horn if you are with me!