cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phurwitz
New Contributor

PIN code default for Calling Card

In my company we only use the PIN code method for customers to connect to us.  I'd like the ability to make it so that in the Calling Card settings you can make it so that the PIN code screen shows up as the default, or even better have the ability to make it so that the calling card only has the ability to enter in a PIN instead of channels.

Paulhma
4 REPLIES 4
Anon3167
New Contributor

RE: PIN code default for Calling Card

Great suggestion.

Although the new Calling Card is awesome, it definetely needs development.
No dought LMI will release a new version sometime in the future.

I suggested a check box to save the user name, "CustomField1" and "CustomField2". So customers don't need to enter their name every time they need support. Unlike you, I am the company, so I have a channel named "Returnin Customers" which is the one I use for the CallingCard installed in my customers PC. I use the PIN code for first time customers through my website and links via messengers or e-mail.

LMI Rescue users please submit your suggestion to improve the service.

Happy Holidays!!
Anon4023
New Contributor

It would be of great help If we could "personalize" the Calling Card with the customer name or number just before deploying at the client PC.
Anon15395
New Contributor

Hi Everybody,

My name is Gergely Szalkai and I'm the new Rescue product manager. First of all, I'm happy to see the suggestions. I would like to participate in the discussion continuously to catch all the ideas can our product get better.
Otherwise, I can deliver the first good news. The calling card is storing your data you put in the fields. Only the local settings can affect it, the application basicly contains this feature.

Warm regards,

Gergely Szalkai
LMI Rescue
Product Manager

Gergely Szalkai
LMI Rescue
Product Manager
breizh
Active Contributor

Hi all,
I am new to LMI Rescue and find it great!!!
I have been supporting clients remotely for a while now and have tried different solutions out there.
From experience, I have found that my clients felt more confortable and more secure using a solution that provided a random or choosen PIN # (choosen by themselves) on their Calling Card equivalent. They had to transmit that PIN to us to allow us to connect. In other words they allowed us in.
Security is an enourmous concern and we still have a lot of questions from new clients regarding our possible ability to reconnect without their consent. Rescue is great, but in my views it might not be clear enough at the client's side that only them are in control.
Such a feature would be a great selling argument to first time clients and website visitors.

oh... and.... Great job guys!!

Breizh.