cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RCCLLC
Active Contributor

Scheduled Maintinance

Can LMI Rescue be scheduled to automatically run and start a session and start desktop control? Is there a way to schedule a script to do this? If so, what would this script look like? Can anyone please help?
3 REPLIES 3
Anon15395
New Contributor

RE: Scheduled Maintinance

HI RCC,

I don't know this kind of function, so Rescue is support tool with an attend remote control possibility when user needs to assist the activity on her/his PC. But I will ask our experts about the scripting possibilities and I'll be back as soon as I have valuable anser.

Best,
Gergely Szalkai
LMI Rescue
Product Manager
RCCLLC
Active Contributor

Thanks Gergo, im eagerly awaiting your reply.
Anon15395
New Contributor

RCC,

actually we don't have script or pre-script to make this kind of activity, but the main question came up: what kind of activity do you need it for? If you need for a programm install and/or a common harddisk review (as you mentioned), I think you have to get to know our other product: IT Reach, which is not need the attend of the user. Please spend some time with IT Reach(get a trial, if you haven't got already) and if you like it, we can start to find out the conditions of a scheduled scripting with our IT Reach experts.

Have a nice weekend,
Gergely Szalkai
LMI Rescue
Product Manager