New Contributor

Re: " Cannot connect to LogMeIn login service . Please retry later . "

I'm a badass, skipped step 2 because #ThugLife. Smiley Mad

New Contributor

whenever i go to networks it doesnt show that theres any available to click on

New Contributor

I've spent IE 8 and hamachi website shall be like this http://i.imgur.com/XBbQAVC.png, please give back earlier hamachi without logging in, thanks.
New Contributor

Another posibility - can you access Secure websites?

I was asked to help someone with their computing on their XP machine and thought it would be good to use LogMeIn for this, as I already had it at home.

When I installed it I got an error saying that LogMeIn needed to connect to the internet to complete the installation and that I was offline.  Firefox was working perfectly so I thought I'll click on the LogMeIn installation link to their terma and conditions then it will know I'm online - up came a message from IE that it could not connect.  Well OK, I thought, IE was firewalled and disabled as this machine used Firefox; so upgradeding the IE from IE6 to IE8 will cure the installation, and I removed IE from the firewall.

I now found that IE worked except it could not connect to any secure (https) website which probably explained why LogMeIn couldn't connect!  Also on this machine the Windows updates were inhibited and when I set them to work it was apparent that the XP version was less than SP3.  Fully updating to XPSP3 finally resolved all the connection problems.

New Contributor

I don't want to create a network, I want to join an existing one. It just won't connect.

New Contributor

guys i had the same issue also and i had red all the threats on internet.

the sollution is very simple and straight.

just go on " HAMATCHI " click on the " SYSTEM " and click on " ATTACH TO LOGMEIN ACCOUNT "

just give the LOGMEIN email account and now go the logmein account form any computer login with email and pssword and approve the pending request now you can joing the network......

i hope i answered the question

rhaziz@gmail.com

New Contributor

Where Is It ??

New Contributor

how to solve this

New Contributor

I got everything working fine after restoring Internet Explorer to factory settings. I hope this will work for you too!