Welcome to the Hamachi Community!
New Contributor

Re: Windows 7 Hamachi drivers not installing...

Is too easy uninstall the courrent version, find for an older version to install, and then update. thats it...
New Contributor

Ok...hope this will work for me...i will post my result soon:-) thanks!
New Contributor

i have no Idea if they were able to solve their problem, but i did following exactly what you did.
New Contributor

Hi everyone i just called into tech support and they were able to point me to an older version of hamachi and that solved the problem, Thanks Dennis

New Contributor

Tnx Mandark33
It's work =)
New Contributor

Hi,

I installed Windows Update KB3033929, it works. However, after I restarted my computer, I could not connect to the internet at all. I use the ethernet cable to coneect to the internet but the update seems to cause me to no connect to the internet. I tried uninstalling the update and restarting my pc, I am able to connect to the internet. After reinstalling the update, the whole things happen again, I can't connect to the internet. Do you have any solutions to this?

Wand

New Contributor

I tried installing the KB fix, but it doesn't install because it considers that fix inappropriate for my computer.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you so much for this tip, this problem gave me a serious headache but now it works fine.