cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Handouts - A new GoToWebinar feature.

Ditto here
New Contributor

I would love to beta test. My office at the University of Washington is considering purchasing this program and we are scheduled to do a webinar tomorrow with new student admits. I would love to do a test run today with my staff with this feature. 
New Contributor

I'd like to Beta test too
New Contributor

Interested in Beta Testing as well. 
New Contributor

any update on this feature! Possibly up by end of May? hope hope!
New Contributor

"May/June timeframe" - Thanks Glenn and Joe Cox, just keep us posted please!
Active Contributor

I've been using this feature in GoToTraining for over a year now. I'm surprised it's taken so long to make its way to GoToWebinar.  In GTT you can set materials to be available before the session in the notification emails, during the session in a materials panel and after the session in a follow up email, or any combination thereof.  You can upload a library of materials and links for use among all organizers and sessions.  This is good...but overdue.
New Contributor

Very excited for this feature!  Would be great if attendees could automatically receive the course materials via email upon registration!  
New Contributor

Are the handouts secure? Will only the attendees be able to download them and will there be tracking so that we can see who has downloaded them?
New Contributor

Hi Everyone-

I wanted to give a quick update.  The handouts feature is now scheduled to be released on 6/13.

Thanks!

Joe Cox
Product Manager, GoToWebinar