cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julia Stewart
New Contributor

Has anyone found a learning content management system for gototraining that you are happy with?

We looking for a more efficient way to manage our learners and our content on GoToTraining and are looking for a learning content management system that integrates well. Not satisfied with what I've seen so far. Has anyone found a good solution?
4 REPLIES 4
Alexei Budsan
Active Contributor

That's a really good question. I've found that although GTT is very effective in bring folks together remotely, integrating the tools available to test, poll and distribute is somewhat difficult to manage. In my experience I've found that you really need two people to pull it off successfully. One to do the talking and the other to act as an assistant. I see GTT as more of a LMS lite.

Offing links to a LMS might be the solution within the training but wrapping those results together into a single system is the challenge. 

I would love to hear how others tackled this issue as well.
Ilona
New Contributor

Hello Julia. Check JoomlaLMS. They have recently added the integration with GoToMeeting to replace an old conference tool, so GoToTraining integration can be easily added too. Go directly to their demo website (demo.joomlalms.com). 
Jacov
Active Contributor

Hi Julia

CirQlive's integration easily connects GoToTraining (and GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar) to a whole series of Learning Management Systems.

This includes the larger ones such as Blackboard Learn, Moodle, Canvas, D2L and Sakai - or some geared to smaller online schools such as EduOnGo, Haiku and Schoology.

Our integration provides a complete set of GTT tools within LMSs (and CMSs as well), such as SSO, conference scheduling, management of recordings and attendance reporting.

You can find out more info on our website
http://www.cirqlive.com/#!gotomeeting-gototraining-gotowebinar/czde

Feel free to reach out to us as well.
Mervin Frankens
New Contributor

I am happy as a clam with Paradiso GoToMeeting, but they do a GotoTraining solution as well which you are looking for.

Here is a link where you can get all the details for the same.

https://www.paradisosolutions.com/lms-gototraining

You can get complete information about this integration on the mentioned page.

Hope this helps you.