cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Missing refund policy links

The LogMeIn online documentation here:

https://support.logmeininc.com/gototraining/help/charge-for-your-trainings-g2t020003?c_prod=g2t&c_na...

states that you can declare your refund policy text in G2T's payment settings and links to this policy will appear on the registration form, payment due form, etc.  . We set up refund policy text in the Admin Center (Admin Settings > GoToTraining Payment) but we don't see any of these links appearing on the registgration form etc.  Is there something else that needs to be done?

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Missing refund policy links

Sorry for any confusion there,

Do you recall if you set the policy through the Admin Center before or after scheduling the trainings?

Have you tested any newly scheduled trainings, and if so could you post a registration link here?

New Contributor

Actually regarding your first question, the documentation explains that before or after doesn't matter because if you don't specify a refund policy G2T will provide a generic one that says to contact the organizer about cancellation policy.

I think the missing links may be a casualty of the user interface design that was done a couple of years ago. There used to be a refund policy link on the registration form right below the price and also one on the payment due email as described in the G2T online documentation that I referenced. It turns out that now the refund policy link isn't made visible to the registrant until the registrant has already initiated the payment process.

The refund policy link should be restored on the registration form right under the price like it used to be so that registrants know the refund policy up front.

LogMeIn Contributor

@T111  I will see if this was an intended change, and if there are plans to update in the future.