cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

GoToWebinar Beta Editor

I am unable to edit any recordings. I had never experienced this issue before this week. I have tried multiple recordings, have downloaded and re-uploaded a recordings, had several different people try it on their computer, and no luck. Can someone offer assistance please? Thank you!

11 REPLIES 11
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToWebinar Beta Editor

@rohara  Sorry for any troubles! 

Could you say a little more about what is happenign with the GoToWebinar Video Editor?

Have you also tested in an alternate web browser?

If so, could you specify what browser versions are set up there?

New Contributor

When I go to edit a video, I click the icon next to the title. I am re-directed to the editor but will receive an error message in the top left portion of the screen. I do have the option to reload and try again, but nothing changes. 

I have tried using different browers including : Internet Exlorer, Chrome, and Fire Fox. I get the same results regardless of the browser.

Thanks!

LogMeIn Contributor

@HubU  Do you have a screen shot of the error message?

What operating system are you running these browsers on?

New Contributor

@AshC wrote:

@HubU  Do you have a screen shot of the error message?

What operating system are you running these browsers on?

Hello! Here is the error message being shown. I am not sure what operating system is being used. Where can I find that information for you?
1-10-2019 5-14-39 PM.pngError Message

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@HubU  If you go to the Windows icon in the lower left corner of your desktop, type in 'About this PC' to see the hardware and software details.

Do you have any issues with playback of your online video when you attempt to stream it as an Attendee?

What if you create a new, test webinar recording to edit?

New Contributor

Hello.

I am not experiencing issues with playback. How do I create a test webinar recording? Please offer a solution.

Thank you!

LogMeIn Contributor

@HubU You can simply host a webinar now, screen share and connect to audio for a couple of minutes.  Once the recording is finished processing, test that new file in the recording editor.

New Contributor

I am no longer seeing the option to edit videos with the GoToWebinar editor. Has the beta editor been removed from the site?

LogMeIn Contributor

@HubU  It should be rolling out to all customers now, not the other way around.  Once you have it, the editor should still be there.