cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

How to see disclaimer opt-in on report

We use a custom disclaimer for all of our webinars. Customers must check this box to register. Is there a way to visualize this on any of the reports? Registration, attendee, other? Our company needs this information to ensure compliance before using registrant information. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How to see disclaimer opt-in on report

@Chris251  If you have a qualifying question to ask your audience before accepting their application, then I would first set your GoToWebinar to 'Upon Approval' in order to screen those who do not pass the entrance quiz.

You can make that registration question required when customizing your webinar schedule, in order to force every applicant to answer Yes / No on the disclaimer question (acknowledging that they have read and agree).  You can then file registration reports and view the list of current registranst to 'approve' those who answered in the affirmative.  I'm afraid the regisration answers and approval pages are not shown directly on the same web page though.

New Contributor

@AshC I do not want to create an approval process, as this would not be GDPR compliant. We just use a custom disclaimer for every webinar. It is a checkbox that once checked, allows people to register. See example here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8901752090400488204

I just want a column in one of the reports that verifyies that this was checked or included in the registration page. How can I see this?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@Chris251  The way the disclaimer works is, you cannot complete the registration page without agreeing to it.  So if this is all you need, you can assume that everyone on the registrant list has clicked it and acknowledged the warning / disclaimer.