cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rick Baxter
New Contributor

webinar that has been held has not moved to past webinars

I have the same issue. An April Webinar is showing on my list of upcoming webinars. It is done, but didn't get removed from the list. My LeadPages link can't point to the June Meeting with April blocking the list.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: How do I delete past webinars from the history?.
4 REPLIES 4
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: webinar that has been held has not moved to past webinars

Hi Rick.

Can you please provide the webinar ID for or a screen shot of your Upcoming Webinars page?
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Rick Baxter
New Contributor

ID- 150-214-211
The April 27th Webinar should have dropped off the list.
Adrian Iglesias
Contributor

Hi Rick,

It looks like that webinar was set up to be part of a sequence of recurring webinars.  It is not dropping off because there are 4 more sessions scheduled in the future (June 8th, August 24th, October 5th, and December 28th).  Since it was created as a sequence, our system believes "Participants register once to attend all sessions" as the setting reads.  They are tied together, all share the same single registration page and would be started with the same entry on your side which is what is preventing it from dropping completely into past webinars.  The alternative would have been to create it as a series, which is the registration setting of "Participants register for individual sessions that they'll attend."  

Unfortunately, after a webinar is scheduled as one of these recurring setups, there is not a way to switch it into the other format.  If no one has registered yet for the June and beyond sessions, you could edit the existing webinar and delete those dates out and then reschedule them individually or as a series.  However, if people have already registered, you would not want to go deleting the sessions because you would lose their information.

I could not tell you how LeadPages sees these events as that is not one of our products.  That may be a better question for their support directly.  For GoToWebinar, if you log into your account and are on the My Webinars page, I would expect that this webinar is listed by the next scheduled date on June 8th.  If that is the case, then GoToWebinar is doing what it should be doing.

Hope this at least clarifies some things!
Rick Baxter
New Contributor

Perfect. Now I understand. In the future I schedule them individually. I guess it is cleaner that way. Thank you for the quick reply and perfect description. Rick Baxter
Close this ticket.