cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

How can I generate the attendee list spanning multiple training sessions over a period of time - details of each attendee

I'd like to track the names, companies and email addresses of all attendees over multiple sessions during a period of time so that I can create a pivot table tracking the number of sessions each company has registered for and actually attended
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
LogMeIn Manager

Re: How can I generate the attendee list spanning multiple training sessions over a period of time - details of each attendee

Hi Selin,

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer this functionality in our reporting. You would need to run reports on each session, export them and then combine the results.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Active Contributor

Re: How can I generate the attendee list spanning multiple training sessions over a period of time -

Hi Selin and GlenD

Great question, as I too nedd to report on multiple spanning sessions in one spreadsheet, so I can filter and import.....I was told on the phone just this morning, that other community users did not want this standard reporting facility, and that not many users need this, but I am almost dumb struck that this would not be the case? Also,  before I signed up I was told this was an option- However, after getting into the reports, I find yes, you can filter across a date range, but as the orignal question posed, it appears you have to download each session!!

Even for minimal deliveries, surely for analytics with the fields there, you must be able to update this to enable your users to get quicker reports across a period. 

Please can any other users share their thoughts on this subject. 

I look forward to hearing when this might be improved please GlennD

Many thanks 

Tags (2)
LogMeIn Manager

Re: How can I generate the attendee list spanning multiple training sessions over a period of time -

Hi @EMurphyInfTrg 

While our GoToWebinar product has started to introduce bulk reporting, it is not available for GoToTraining currently and I do not have an ETA for when it might be added yet.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Active Contributor

Hi Glenn

That is ashame. I would think bulk reporting for training is just as important as for webinar, especially as we need to update our clients with attendees for each month, quarter...How do we move this up the development roll out please?..

I cant see area to tag as IDEA. Perhaps you could do it for us to move it along as this is rather basic in terms of development required - especially as you do it in other product/s...

Many thanks

Yours hopefully

Eileen

Tag IDEA, BASIC FUNCTIONALITY REQUIRED.

@GlennD wrote:

Hi @EMurphyInfTrg 

While our GoToWebinar product has started to introduce bulk reporting, it is not available for GoToTraining currently and I do not have an ETA for when it might be added yet.