Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karen Engelbrec1
New Contributor

Questions on functionality of GoToTraining

Hi there, 

I have a couple of questions:

• Is there a limit to the number of attendees that can join the webinar?
  • Instead of doing the entire webinar live, can we start 'live' and then show a video? So upload a video that makes up the bulk of the webinar.
  • Is it possible to send a link to the video or the video itself of the webinar afterwards to attendees?
  • Is it possible to control to whom attendees send a message on the chat (during the webinar)? So Attendee 1 only send a message to the Presenter; no-one else see it.  
I hope these make sense! 

Regards,
Karen
3 REPLIES 3
Rick Harris1
Active Contributor

Re: Questions on functionality of GoToTraining

• yes
  • yes
  • yes
  • yes
Rick Harris1
Active Contributor

I'm sure a Citrix employee will respond with something that looks a little more specific.
Michael16
Retired GoTo Contributor

Thank you, Rick :).

Hi Karen, to elaborate on Rick's post:

The limit of attendees in your webinar depends on the subscription tier you have purchased. You can see this attendee limit when managing a webinar by clicking Edit next to the Registration Settings. Note that the Registrant Limit is 10 times the amount of your attendee limit.

While we currently have a labs feature to share a video, we are replacing this with a new beta video sharing feature that will be released soon. Stay tuned for more news :).

You can currently record and save recorded webinar sessions to your account and link attendees to a stream of this video.

By default, attendees can only type in chat to organizers and presenters. This can be configured to allow all attendees to see chat.