cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Audio Pin Issues

Hi
I’m an organiser and sent out invites for a dial-in meeting. It had a free phone number (New Zealand).
I was away from my computer so dialled in and it asked for an audio PIN which I didn’t have so I just pressed # - it beeped and nothing happened.
This was the same for other attendees who didn’t have PINs - pressed #, beeped but nothing happened and not sure if it joined a session or anything - didn’t seem to...

Any help appreciated

Paul
5 REPLIES 5
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Audio Pin Issues

Hi Paul,

Sorry for any confusion there.

If you have the affected GoToMeeting ID, I can see how it was scheduled and what the audio expectations should be.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Ash

Is this what you need?

Meeting was https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/851713757 

Paul

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Paul,

I was unable to reproduce the same experience for your conference call.  If this issue is still affecting you, we will want to check the Organizer's account settings regarding meeting setup and security.

Thanks!

New Contributor

Thanks

I assume I’ll need to provide my login email and password? How do I do this securely?

Paul
LogMeIn Contributor

Click on my Community name here, then send a private message with your account email address.  I will check on your account settings internally and may need you to perform some followup actions.