cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MB5
New Contributor

Meeting Session staying active after a call

I have set up GTM on a new laptop and all functionality is working.  However on completion of a call the session is staying active and the app is retaining control of the audio out on the new laptop.  i.e. if I go to use skype after the meeting I get a message that my "speaker" is not working and I cant hear call audio.  Ending the GTM task in task manager fixes the issue but is not ideal.  All other GTM functionality appears normal.  Any fixes for this?

6 REPLIES 6
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Meeting Session staying active after a call

Hi @MB5 ,

Sorry for the problems.

Could you please specify what operating system, make/model, and speaker setup are in use there?

MB5
New Contributor

It is a Windows 10 machine on a Lenovo T470 ThinkPad with Sennheiser SC60 USB headset.  Further data points:

If I look in Task Manager there are multiple instances  being spawned for GTM for a single call (tied to numbers of people joining the call? (only a theory)) this is replicated on the task bar too..  During calls GTM window is telling me I am losing  speaker and Mic  (possibly because they are associated with another instance of GTM?) I have never lost speaker on GTM but have lost mic.  

i have uninstalled Desktop GTM and last time just used GTM loader but the same issues were apparent.

Hope that helps 

LogMeIn Contributor

@MB5  Indeed, that is very strange behavior for GoToMeeting.  Have you already tried a full uninstall there?

MB5
New Contributor

I believe so.  Are there any uninstall instructions other than the using windows standard.  Also is there a chance that the Loader, the Desktop App and the outloook add in could be interfering with each other?

LogMeIn Contributor

@MB5 You can remove anything 'GoTo' related in your system.  The standard Windows uninstall should find the launcher and GoToMeeting software as apps.

MB5
New Contributor

I have uninstalled and reinstalled I will see how it behaves today.