cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Stability on Android mobile

Does anyone have any data on Android mobile phone configurations that do not work on Zoom? (Apart from having 5.1 or above) Is there a maintained list of devices that do not work? Is there any data on stability of Android devices anywhere?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Stability on Android mobile

@blamb Did you mean GoToMeeting?

New Contributor

Since I came into this support environment from gotomeeting, yes I meant goto meeting. You got any information on Android devices on which screen sharing does not work? 

LogMeIn Contributor

OK, I thought I'd ask because you mentioned one of our competitors in your original post.

These are the GoToMeeting Android requirements: 

• Android 4.4 or higher
  • 1 Ghz CPU or higher recommended
  • WiFi or 3G connection (WiFi and headset recommended)

Should you have additional questions about this mobile app, you may reference the following support article: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/gotomeeting-app-for-android-faqs-g2m050015#What

New Contributor

Hi Ash

Yes name checked the wrong app there sorry.  Can I ask do you maintain a list of Android devices on which screen sharing does not work? Known issues with certain configurations?  

LogMeIn Contributor

We actually can't test the app on every Android device, but this is also not necessary when the majority of them run the standard mobile version that is updated automatically from Google.  If however you are running a customized Android device, such as a Kindle, then your results may vary.