Welcome to the LogMeIn Rescue Community!
Welcome to the LogMeIn Rescue Community
Highlighted
New Contributor

Mac Client - Can't "Accept" EULA

We're having trouble with Mac users being unable to accept the EULA that pops up when they downloa and run the client. The version of the client that they get is 7.9.412.363. The message instructs them to scroll to the bottom of the text, but everything appears to fit in the window, and there are no scroll bars. Decline is available to click, but Accept is greyed out. We're seeing this in both El Capitan and Sierra.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks in advance. 

LogMeIn Contributor
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Mac Client - Can't "Accept" EULA

Hello Wahoo-IT!

Thank you for your feedback! We could reproduce it too and the the related bug ticket is under dev investigation.

Best,

Sandor

LogMeIn Contributor
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello Wahoo-IT!

Until the final fix will be released here is a workaround.
The Force scrolling to bottom should be disabled under the Terms and conditions settings.

Best,

Sandor

New Contributor

Hi Sandor,

We are seeing the same issue on our side but the force scrolling has not been disabled for terms and conditions. Is there any idea when this workaround or the actual fix might be going into affect?

Mac OS vesion 10.13 (17A405) High Sierra

logmein - rescue for mac Version 7.11.3146-1.0.57 (12.5.0.27393local)

logmein123.com client Version 7.9.412 (7.9.412.262)

I see that the client I'm downloading is possibly an older version then the OP so I'm not sure if the workaround is already in place but we are grabbing an older version of the client version.

Thanks for the help on this.