cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

User kicked back to logmein123.com after entering PIN code

We have increasingly seen an issue over the last several months where a user will go to www.logmein123.com, enter a PIN code, click Start Download, and then after it goes to the next page, it will immediately kick the user back to www.logmein123.com where they have to enter the PIN code again. Has anyone seen this before? 

On our own company website, we created a text box where the user can enter the PIN code, and that always works properly to redirect the user to the download page.  If a user has the issue at logmein123.com we just send them to our site instead, and they are able to connect.

6 REPLIES 6
LogMeIn Contributor sv5
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: User kicked back to logmein123.com after entering PIN code

Hello apteryxtech!

Thank you for your feedback! I am not totally sure that what is the issue, but I assume that the download page is missing after a PIN code is entered on the logmein123.com.

I just wonder whether it is just a setting in the Admin Center.

Please read the related Admin Center userguide on page 28. If only the "Use ActiveX Customer Applet" is enabled in the related technician groups settings, then you won't see the download page but the applet should be downloaded in a few sec into the browser's default download folder.

If it is not your issue, then I would like to kindly ask you to make a recording about your issue and contact to our customer support team there.

Regards,

Sandor

New Contributor

Here are our current settings:

Enabled:  Display Customer Applet download webpage
Disabled: Use ActiveX Customer Applet

LogMeIn Contributor sv5
LogMeIn Contributor

I'm sorry but I cannot reproduce it, in that case I would like to ask you to contact our Customer Support Team.

Regards,

Sandor

New Contributor

Thanks, already done.

New Contributor

Did anything ever come of this? I've seen this issue with customers as well. We tell them the code and they enter it, hit download and back to the code screen. I've actually witnessed this in person. 

New Contributor

I have the same problem with some users.  I've found that having them use a browser OTHER THAN internet explorer avoids the problem.