cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

No video available on GoTo meeting

Hi. Normally, video sharing works fine with GoTo meetings. However, about once a week, the "share video" button turns grey, and says the camera (logitech group video conferencing kit) is unavailable. However, I can still see myself on the camera view. All camera drivers are up to date. The only fix is to uninstall and reinstall GoTo meeting. Support has advised unblocking port 1853 on firewall and antivirus, which I have done already, which hasn't worked. 

Has anyone else has this issue?

Many thanks

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: No video available on GoTo meeting

@prdw  Would you be able to specify how the Logitech webcam is connected to your device, and what operating system is in use there?

Is there also an internal webcam on that system?

New Contributor

@AshC  Thank you for your response. It is connected via a usb cable. The PC is running Windows 10 Pofessional. There is not an internal webcam. 

LogMeIn Contributor

If this is a basic plug-and-play device (no software installs), then you might just be able to disconnect and reconnect the device while in session, in order for GoToMeeting to recognize the new input and request usage.

New Contributor

@AshC It is plug and play, see link below. However, disconnecting and reconnecting does not solve the issue. The camera still works - I can see the video feed from my side in GoTo Meeting, but it won't share to other participants (greyed out share button).  

https://www.logitech.com/en-za/product/conferencecam-group#specification-tabular

LogMeIn Contributor

Out of curiosity, are there any software updates available from Logitech for that device?  If not, could you confirm the GoToMeeting software version in use there?

Highlighted
New Contributor

There were some updates for the Logitech device, which I ran last month. 

GoTo Meeting version 8.43.1 build 12771. This is reinstalled fairly regularly so it is most often up to date. 

LogMeIn Contributor

@prdw  If this behavior happens consistently, could you call into Customer Support for the purpose of collecting log files and documenting your working environment?