cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Coastal1
New Contributor

File Transfer Error

While using File Transfer and Sync on a windows 10 host and windows 7 remote, I am all of a sudden getting a "could not file be transferred as a temp file created at destination was deleted" when trying to transfer files to the remote.    

I have gotomypc at 2 other locations that are not having this issue on those.   
3 REPLIES 3
Michael16
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: File Transfer Error

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue while trying to transfer files. Are any of the files in-use while you are trying to sync them? Some programs, like Microsoft Office, create temp files when they are open, and these temp files are deleted when the file is closed. Does the error you receive prevent other files from being synced?

Coastal1
New Contributor

These are files exported by Quickbooks, so they are not in use.   However, I do now see a trend.  If the file being transferred does not have any quickbooks transactions in it for the day, it won't transfer.   There are files created for each day, however if there is not data in the file, it won't transfer.     This office has 3 remote locations, this now started happening at the second office, but not the 3rd.
Clayton11
New Contributor

I am having the same problem with text files created. IT is mostly happening with files with no data but is also occurring in files with records. My problem did not start until about 2 weeks ago and appears to be appearing more often from different locations now.