cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Someone created an account with my email address

Hi,

Thank you for responding to this issue.  I would like to assure you all that the issue is still occurring.  Good information on what would display if GoToMyPC is installed on a PC or Mac.  Your reply seems to indicate that no-one has to worry.  Can you explain why a hacker would be setting up an account with other people's email addresses if there is no benefit to them.  
New Contributor

Same issue; someone has signed up for an account using my email also; 
New Contributor

Me too! Nisa Kaska has signed me up as well!
New Contributor

Fix this crap
New Contributor

Fix this crap
New Contributor

Today it's me .... Nisa Kaska is active again with 2 of my Mailadresses

New Contributor

Can confirm.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

Thank you all for reporting this issue. I would like to reassure you all that you do not have GoToMyPC accounts and that no one has access to your computers.

Someone has obtained a list of email addresses and they are using them to sign up for free trial accounts with our service. Please Private Message me (click on my profile),  with your email address and I will unsubscribe you from any further email and suspend the incomplete account. 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

same issue here. 

Dear Nisa bla bla bla

Click the following link or copy and paste it into your browser to confirm your email address:

New Contributor

It is now May 2018 and this problem with the same name is STILL happening. Why on earth have you still not sorted it? How many people have clicked on the link and caused themselves problems while you do absolutely NOTHING to stop the scam? The email address to sign up just to post this is not the one I received the scam from. I certainly won't be using any of your services when you do NOTHING to stop a scam and let it continue for months!