cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

multi monitor not working

I used to be able to connect to my host system and display both host monitors at the same time across my extended desktop on the remote system.

I recently upgraded my remote system and now I have a problem.  When connected to the host, I can switch between the two host monitors but I cannot display them both simultaneously.  I hold down the shift key and click the maximize option like usual.  I've tried with both shift keys (individually) and with using the full screen menu option instead of the maximize button.

Relevant differences between my old remote setup and new one:
OS - old was XP, new is Win10 Home
2nd monitor - old was VGA, new is HDMI.  No adapters in the middle.

Help?
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: multi monitor not working

Hi Teresa, I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulties with getting the multi-monitor fullscreen functionality to work. This function can be very picky, and best works when the number of monitors on the host and client are the same, along with matching resolutions on the mirrored monitors. DPI scaling can also cause problems if it doesn't match between the host and client, as well.

New Contributor

I have been using LogMeIn for years to support clients, most of whom have two screens.  This recent update broke multi-screen support.  None of the hosts allow to see second (or third) screens.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@jbruck  I apologize for the issues you're seeing there.

Could you please confirm the GoToMyPC software version and operating system where you are seeing display problems?