cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

LogMeIn Mac - Control Panel Setup

I have recently installed LogMeIn on my Mac, but I cannot log into Control Panel. I have installed the latest version (4.1.0.7417). I am using the correct password. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled, and I'm still getting the same problem.

I click log in, I get the spinning busy thing, and it takes me back to the login screen. Please help!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: LogMeIn Mac - Control Panel Setup

I am having the same issue. Having putting in credentials and two-factor authentication, it takes me back to the log in page. I try again, same result.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@brtaus I am sorry for that experience.

Have you tried anything to troubleshoot the connection?

Do you have any other applications or plugins that may be blocking LogMeIn from connecting?

New Contributor

Yes, I have tried the troubleshooting the issue with no luck.

No, I don't think so any other apps or plugins are blocking me. I don't hvae any issues with anything else on my computer. I have the logmein mac desktop app and I am able to log in without any issues.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@brtaus  Have you gone through a full reinstall and reboot on the affected device?

Does this happen on any other computers you can access?