cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

4.6 build 1624 expert but not customer

We recently updated our Technician console to version 4.6 build 1624.  Is there and ETA on when downloading it from the unattended website is going to be updated to the current version?  The issue is every customer who downloads GoToAssist customer from fastsupport.com/unattended downloads version 4.5 build 1610 and then we have to update them to be able to connect and work with the customer when will the website have the correct file for customers to download?

7 REPLIES 7
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: 4.6 build 1624 expert but not customer

HI @TJ11 ,

There were some issues noticed with the last release, so we are not going to make it the default for Unattended installs until those are resolved.  I apologize for any miscommunications in that regard.

Active Contributor

Do we have a timeframe? Should i revert all my technicians back to 1610?

LogMeIn Contributor

Unfortunately I don't have an ETA yet, and will try to update this thread with new information as it becomes availabe.

Active Contributor

Thanks for being so quick to respond.  I look forward to the updates

Highlighted
Active Contributor

@AshC do you have an update on this yet? Is 1624 stable? Any chance you're going to resolve the high CPU utilization in the Dektop Window Manager?

LogMeIn Contributor

@Boyd B.  Yes, 1624 is stable and you may feel confident in upgrading your clients. 

As far as I know, we haven't made any progress finding the possible cause of a high CPU situation yet, as it seems isolated to certain hardwares.

New Contributor

Where is this version located for install? I have 4.5 1610 and it says that is the up-to-date version when checking for updates.