cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

GoToAssist Auto Logs In To Customer Computer - Very Very Bad

Ever since my last version upgrade I have had a problem with GoToAssist auto logging into my first customer in my unattended list.  His name starts with an "A".  This also a result of another GoToAssist problem where suddenly without notice GoToAssist is uninstalled.  I tried troubleshooting this issue on my own and also with GoToAssist directly over the phone multiple times with no resolution ever found.  So when it uninstalls itself I have to re-install to get my program back.  Immediately upon opening the program automatically opening after the re-install it auto connects to my first customer in the list.  I'm tired of calling my customer to appologize for connecting to his computer without his express permission and it looks very very bad.  Imagine the fear if you were the customer and suddenly someone was in your computer.  This should not happen.  I finally removed him from my unattended list and now I suspect the problem next time will only move onto the next customer in the list.  I would contact GoToAssist directly but have never found their support to result in any solutions.

1 REPLY
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToAssist Auto Logs In To Customer Computer - Very Very Bad

@austinpctech  Sorry, I am not aware of any known issues that match your experience.  If you have a case number I can reference, then we can look closer at those logs to see what's going on with the GoToAssist expert.